A peek into the resources included in this mini course!
The Design Brief is *essential* to clear communication which forges a lasting relationship with a quality manufacturer.
VIP DIRECT CONNECT
- Step 1: Send us the product you are looking to develop
- Step 2: Complete the Design Brief found within the VIP Direct Connect mini course
- Step 3: Product Development Coach team finds your manufacturer
- Step 4: Product Development Coach facilitates introduction to manufacturer
- Step 5: You now have a *direct* relationship with a reliable, quality manufacturing partner!
Are you eager to . . .
- Build a thriving business that crushes your current revenue numbers
- Develop or enhance a revenue stream that yields crazy high profit margins
- Create an offering that provides you with passive income
- Build brand awareness among a much broader audience
- Set yourself apart from your competition by instilling brand preference
- Experience a 1:1 setting with industry experts who can teach you step-by-step what to do, who to connect with, and how to realize your goal?
TRANSFORM YOUR BRAND
We've worked with...
WHAT TO EXPECT
What to Expect
Cut through the clutter - stop spinning your wheels. Let us take you straight to the source!
1:1 Manufacturer Introduction
- Begin by telling us the product you wish to create. Then, our team will conduct the research and make the introduction! This option is perfect if you wish to manage the relationship with your manufacturer on your own.
Mini Course Framework
- In addition to the Direct introduction you will receive, we have also included quite a few amazing bonus resources from our other programs that will help guide you as you prepare for your initial conversations with manufacturer prospects.
Follow Up Coaching
- We are available for you to schedule follow up sessions in 30 minute increments if and when desired. Just let us know!
Need a little more guidance? Check out our Product Development 101 course!
Product Development 101
This treasure trove of resources is formatted as a "101" level virtual course.
Perfect for folks who have a good idea of what they want to produce and simply need an industry expert to provide guidance on the steps needed to get the product manufactured.
The course begins with an overview of building a brief business model. Next, you will review the industry standards for any product development initiative. You will be given organizational planning resources, tips on finding the perfect manufacturer, important questions to ask during manufacturer interviews, and finally, basic financial projection templates to help you capture your costs and calculate expected profits!
Our Product Development 101 online course is the *perfect* starting point.
Is this You?
We work across many industries
- You are so beautifully positioned for building branded product because you have already created the design or have the capacity to do so, which will drastically reduce your cost.
- Brand Owners, Retailers, and Boutiques ... as you know, product procurement is a journey! It's time to stop selling someone else's branded goods and develop your own. This in turn will build YOUR brand, not someone else's.
- You have developed an incredible presence as a tastemaker. The next step in monetizing your brand is through product with your name on it. You are uniquely positioned to do direct consumer research with your audience, which will allow you to quickly and clearly drive to defining what to produce.
- Custom product is a brand builder that instills brand-preference among your consumer base. As a designer, it is important to find ways to stay relevant with your former clients so they come back again and again.
Non Profit Organizations
- Custom branded products are a really powerful profit center for Non Profit organizations. Partner with a favorite artist or designer to create a memorable product!
Frequently Asked Questions
I AM JUST STARTING MY BUSINESS - IS THIS FOR ME?
WHAT KIND OF RETURN CAN I EXPECT FROM MY INVESTMENT?
I ALREADY HAVE A PROFITABLE BUSINESS - BUT I THINK IT COULD BE EVEN BETTER. IS THIS FOR ME?
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT FROM THE RINNOVO STUDIO PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT 101 ONLINE COURSE?
HOW DO I KNOW THIS PROGRAM WILL WORK FOR ME?
WHEN DOES THE PROGRAM START AND FINISH?
About The Coach
Mallory (Jones) Lucas, 10 years directing all aspects of private label product development across the lifestyle category, with a special focus on sourcing manufacturing units across Europe and USA.